Value Methodology Fundamentals 2 (VMF 2)
This workshop is licenced by SAVE International
Individuals planning to become a Certified Value Specialists (CVS®) are required to attend.
What is a cvs?
A Certified Value Specialist® (CVS®) is a professional individual with a level of knowledge of and competency in the application of the Value Methodology sufficient to lead value studies.
The Value Methodology Fundamentals 2 (VMF 2) is a workshop designed for those professionals with previous knowledge and experience using Value Analysis / Value Engineering.
During this training you will:
- Gain deeper knowledge about Function Analysis and the VM Job Plan and the different tools available in each phase
- Be able to plan an prepare a successful Value Study
- Learn how to teach Function Analysis and the VM Job Plan
- Learn the required facilitation tools and skills to lead a successful VM team
- Learn the basic financial tools to evaluate proposals generated in a Value Study
What are the functions of a Value Specialist?
- Planning and preparing a successful Value Study
- Facilitate Value Study workshops to get the best results from the team members
- Know and understand the Value Methodology deeply enough to make others understand it as well
- Know the standard tools used in the different phases of a Value Study in order to select and use the best
- Be a guide trough the certification process for those following the path of the Value Methodology